Thanks for listening to the show. We LOVE Halloween and still have our decorations up. Bellow are some of the things we mention in the show and don't forget we're MP3 friendly and WE ARE THE FIRST RADIO BLOG SHOW in the SE Metro. SWEET!
The Secret History of the Hill...
Prepare to be scared as you transcend into the secret "History of the Hill" where there lurks an ancient evil. Over 100 ghouls, goblins and vampires have taken over and are ready to welcome you into their homes... where the dead are their playmates and visitors are their prey...
This full night of frights includes a full bar, dining, live music, a bonfire, and much more. This is one haunting night you will never forget.
The Halloween Capital of the World®
Truffles and Tortes café, espresso, red velvet cheese cake and bad hair day seven layer cake
It's time for the 91st festival
Haunted Basement 2011 Rules
1) NO admittance if you are under 18. IDs will be checked at the door.
2) NO alcohol.
3) NO touching any of the exhibits or performers.
4) You must have appropriate clothing to navigate through challenging
environments: no high heels or flip-flops. Bags should be checked at the door.
5) The Soap Factory reserves the right to refuse admission, as well as the right to insist a patron leave the premises.
6) You will be required to sign a waiver before entering the basement.
7) People with pacemakers or similar implanted medical devices should not enter the basement.
8) Groups of 4 visitors enter the basement in intervals of 3 minutes.
FACTORY OF TERROR WINS 2ND WORLD RECORD FOR LONGEST HAUNTED HOUSE!
The Factory of Terror is Ohio’s premier haunted attraction and one of Ohio’s best haunted attractions. AND – is now officially (Again) the largest haunted house on the planet, according to Guinness Book of World Records. The former aluminum foundry turned house-of-horror at 4125 Mahoning Rd. NE in Canton, was measured again on Saturday, August 27th. The owners, John, Rich Jr. and Matt Eslich, were notified by the England-based Guinness organization that the haunted house they created has set a new record as “Longest Walk-Through Horror House” in the world.
The record 3,796 feet is a winding path through terror-filled hallways, mazes, rooms and dilapidated factory chambers.
Vicky’s phallic free stylin’
Specialty pumpkins more $ per # - pay for bumps
Jake the Shark – do pets go trick or treating? Why not?